Monday, January 09, 2006

Mission #151: Tag! You're it.

The other day while Carol and I were sitting around the Avenger's headquarters (relaxing after Apocalypse), Tony was stealing channels from Canada again. We knew he would be punished by Cap later, but what the hell? Its only Canada. Besides, we'd pay them back.

Anyways, Carol stumbled upon a show called "X-Men Evolution". It was an all day marathon too. Carol and I laughed at the X-Men and how they were portrayed. We even laughed at Magneto, who was just plain silly.

Soon, as inevitable as Pietro's appearance was, there was I... In a straight jacket... Half crazy. Not to mention the fact I was cursing my fathers name. I was grossly appalled. I would never be so abusive to my brother. And my hair was just horrible! Carol continued to laugh while I glowered at the screen. Did Pietro get all the sexy genes or something? I can't believe I was so self absorbed...

In the next few episodes, I was starting to fall for Toad. And then, the producers had the audacity to believe that my father would use Mastermind to control me. Of course it would never work because I am the ruler of the omniverse. Self-proclaimed ruler...

In anycase, once the marathon ended, I got into my uniform and went off to the WB offices. I arrived through a window that was for the Executive Producers of the show. And in true "Wanda style" as Carol likes to call it, I merely turned them into rabbits, showing my displeasure, and handed the excutives to a boy that lives near us. But, feeling guilty, I left a note to remind myself to return them to normal by the end of the week.

When I returned, Cap was chastising Tony for stealing Canadian channels. Carol ran over to me. "It finally came!"

"What did?" I asked, removing my mask.

"The Avengers!" She held up the DVD so I could see the cover. I felt my lip twitch and I stormed out of the room. I called Emma, and agreed to go on vacation with her. We will be heading off to Disneyland in the morning.

Now. It seems I have been tagged. So... Well.. Here goes:

Four Jobs You’ve Had In Your Life
Gypsy
Member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
Avengers
Reality changer

Four Places You’ve Lived
West Coast Avengers HQ
East Coast Avengers HQ
Eastern Europe
The Omniverse

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch
X-Files
Supernatural
Oprah
Dr. Phil

Four Places You’ve Been On Vacation
Canada
Any Alternate reality you can't even begin to imagine

Four Blogs You Visit Daily
Jean Grey-Summers
Magneto
Charles Xavier
Northstar

Four Of Your Favorite Foods
Chocolate
Tacos
Ice cream
Apples

Four Places You’d Rather Be
Name an Alternate Universe and I'm there

Four Albums You Can’t Live Without
The Best of Lorie- Lorie (She's my favorite French singer)
All the Right Reasons- Nickleback
And somo of Emma's mixes

Four Vehicles You’ve Owned
Corvette
Thats all. I usually fly.

Four People To Be Tagged
Jean Grey-Summers
Selene
Northstar
I don't think there is anyone left...

3 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I had a screening of that Avengers show and I thought the total mis-characterizations of the team was rather amusing. I suspect the writers of the show may have been smoking something they shouldn't be. To be fair though, I have heard you curse your father, as well as make disparaging comments about your brother.

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

So, you've lived in the omniverse? gee, could you narrow it down just a little?

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Wanda Maximoff said...

Sorry Jon. I exist in every reality. Its difficult to narrow it down. Does the Age of Apocalypse help narrow the field down? Then again I did die there...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home